This week we chat about:
- Peter’s MacBook Air
- Undersea cable breakage
- Linus says Apple is ‘utter crap’
- Vista SP1
- Hotmail now Windows only?
- A new news aggregation site
- Safari to get faster
- Safari is about to get crazy fast
- Download WebKit
- WebKit’s very cool inspector:
- The amazing Luke Skywalker arm
Thanks lads, once again you had me nodding along in agreement and baffling the fellow commuters.
A commenter on my blog pointed me to these articles on HFS+ which describe some of the problems with it.
I think HFS+ is just suffering from old age. If memory serves, HFS (no +) was introduced with the 800K floppy drive! It's amazing that it has survived so well, what with the OS X transition, many orders of magnitude increase in storage capacity, journaling, etc, etc.
Post a Comment