- EU investigating Twitter under the Digital Services Act which could lead to a fine that is up to six percent of global turnover
- Apple moving to protect iPhone owners who have their phone and PIN stolen.
- Vodafone turned off their 3G network last week. Telstra and Optus will follow in 2024. What impact will this have?
- A child's toy has been launched that uses generative AI to converse with the kid. Is this a good idea?
- Generative AI is being used to call voters as part of a political campaign. Every call is unique and tailored to the interests of the voter.
This week I used a Sennheiser USB microphone and called in over Zoom.