- Shows incoming call may be spam and lets you confirm or not
- Launch camera by double tapping the power button (Pixel 2)
- Ability to not lock when connected to trusted bluetooth devices
- Front facing stereo speakers on the Pixel 2
- Great that the Google Home Mini that comes with the Pixel 2 at the moment works as a Chromecast audio device.
- Works better with Philips Hue lights than going via HomeKit which is a little unreliable for me
- USB-C. I want this everywhere.
- Don't like some android apps have bumpy animation flashes, even native Google software like play store installs.
- Front facing speakers on the Pixel 2 aren't so good when I listen to podcasts with the phone in a shirt pocket.
- Don't like how some apps re-open rotated
- Facebook chat heads appeared. Happily Apple doesn't allow that.
What I miss
- Apple watch
- Continuity (copy on computer, paste on phone)
- Apple Reminders, am using Android Tasks
- Apple Notes, using Google Keep and chrome extension on macOS
- Reeder RSS reader, am using TTRSS client
- Overcasts, using PocketCasts
- Find my friends, could use Google Maps
- Fitbit being able to use the step counter in the iPhone, using Google fit but I miss the competition with family
- Safari not auto-playing videos with sound (coming in Chrome)
- Spotlight search to launch apps by pulling down on any screen.
- Deactivate iMessage association with my phone number (Thanks Jason and Gavin for the tip)
- I'm looking for a way to import notes into Keep
- Why do apps in the Google Play store need to be verified with Play protect on device?
- Android Studio looks nice but HAXM (required to emulate Android O) isn't compatible with macOS 10.13 yet, even in the Beta version.